Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
gr3gw

Stickies can be attached to an application Empty Stickies can be attached to an application

Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:49 pm
Hi,

I'd like to use the feature:

[color:59ad=444444]* Stickies can be attached to an application, web site, document or folder so they only show when it's on screen

[color:59ad=444444]Although I've looked, I can't see how to use it. Is there documentation for this feature?

Stickies can be attached to an application Empty Re: Stickies can be attached to an application

Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:46 am
You find it in the help file under topic User Guide / Attaching. ( RightClick trayicon or F1 to get help file )
gr3gw

Stickies can be attached to an application Empty Re: Stickies can be attached to an application

Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:25 pm
Thanks for this. I had seen the 'attach' command in the RCM menu but I assumed it was for attaching files (it uses the paper clip icon).

I have it working now. I see the stickie is attached to a specific document window. Is it possible to attach a stickie to an application no matter what document window is open?

I want to attach stickies to Word, Outlook and Firefox but it appears the attachment can only be to one specific document in the applications.

Thanks,
gr3gw

Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:54 am
Could the window name have a wild card character in it so that the application name can be picked up?

Just a thought.

Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:09 pm
You can find example ( for adobe reader windows )  using wildcard  "*" in the helpfile .
gr3gw

Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:35 pm
My apologies, Yes, it is clearly described in the help file.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum