Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
charsee

Just installed stickies, I have problems showing it on desktop Empty Just installed stickies, I have problems showing it on desktop

Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:10 pm
hello, the note won't stay in the corner I put. When I click another window or browser, it goes off screen and hides, I have to go to tray and click the Tray icon then it shows up but as soon as I click another window it hides again. Is this a known bug or I'm having issues with settings? Few times I have managed to keep it on the desktop but when I use "show desktop" in the bottom right corner, it goes off again. It's so annoying.

Just installed stickies, I have problems showing it on desktop Empty Re: Just installed stickies, I have problems showing it on desktop

Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:02 pm
Are you sure it goes offscreen ? You can lookup its coordinates in the " Manage Notes " the desktop notes and properties of the one you think is offscreen.
The " problems " you describe look very much likeĀ  " features " but then you have messed around in the settings !

First in the Settings appearance it needs the opacity setting at 10 to get a similar effect .Just installed stickies, I have problems showing it on desktop 19010

and at the same timeĀ  in Settings Desktop active stickies change to opaque :

Just installed stickies, I have problems showing it on desktop 19110

This is just a guess because it would give similar effects .

Best regards
charsee

Just installed stickies, I have problems showing it on desktop Empty Re: Just installed stickies, I have problems showing it on desktop

Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:12 am
thanks, I changed settings to yours. It seems to have fixed problem #1, clicking the bottom-right corner (show desktop) still hide the note but clicking it again pop it back up so i guess there's a workaround.

Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:09 am
Just installed stickies, I have problems showing it on desktop 20710

Do you have new notes " on top " ?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum