Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BlueSky0
BlueSky0

AHT - Settings, Functions & and Layout Empty AHT - Settings, Functions & and Layout

Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:43 pm
First Off, Super great little utility-Bar! AHT - Settings, Functions & and Layout 1f600 

I Have seen the ini file, and think I understand what the app has stored there, however just want to see if there is something else worth knowing. Could not find anything in the Forum on AHT (ZAHT).

1.  Is it possible to change how the Icon & Text placement is in the Tile. Both in relation to the Tile, and also between the Text and icon. Would like to have the text Right justified so it stays close to the icon. 
And it would be nice if the icon could be at the top, Centered if possible in the tile, and the text underneath or over.

2.  Is there some easier way Like drag n Drop, to get all shortcuts or files etc into the tiles, or must it be "programed in" manually.

3. can the bar be placed otherware than the top

4.  Is it possible to have the tile activated (clicked) with a single click

5.  What kind of parameters can be used in the Tile Properties

6.  Can the bar be set to transparent.

Thanks, David.
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

AHT - Settings, Functions & and Layout Empty Re: AHT - Settings, Functions & and Layout

Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:25 pm
Yes (now) and yes (now), nope, no, yes (now), not sure what you mean and finally no.

How helpful Smile

I've added a few of those suggestions and uploaded a new version.  Here's hoping my scant testing hasn't broken anything - for all I know you're the only other person in the world who uses the app.  It's not exactly one of my more popular ones - although I still use it all the time.

Tom
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum