Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LaurentG

Is there a bug with "New folders are encrypted" in Settings Empty Is there a bug with "New folders are encrypted" in Settings

Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:16 am
Hi Tom,

In Settings dialog, on Manage tab, there is a check box named "New folders are encrypted".
I'm not sure to understand what this box (that can be clicked only if the password as been given) is for, since whatever it is checked or not, new folders in "Manage Notes" are NOT created with the box "Keep text contents encrypted" checked (while I imagined that box in settings was "default value" for box in "Create folder"

Is it a bug, or is it my understanding of box in Settings that is wrong ?
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

Is there a bug with "New folders are encrypted" in Settings Empty Re: Is there a bug with "New folders are encrypted" in Settings

Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:17 pm
Yes, there is a bug there.  The check box actually switches the value for "keep folders alphabetically sorted".  It's a copy and paste bug I'm afraid, it will be sorted in 10.0d, which will contain fixes for a few other little annoyance as well.

Thanks for pointing this out, sorry it's taken me so long to get to check the forum as you asked me to a while back!

Tom
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum