Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
angelpie

stickies - problem with drag and drop from closed folder Empty stickies - problem with drag and drop from closed folder

Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:01 pm
When I drag an item to another folder from the closed folder, the right pane automatically switches to the folder I dragged it to. Is there any way to keep it from doing that? 

Plus, I really dislike that when I'm deleting items from folders, that the next item in line doesn't automatically load like it did in the old version. I have to click it so I can see what's in it, and then delete. Is there any way to get the next item to automatically load?

If neither of these can be fixed, is there any way to go back to the older version on windows 10, or is it not compatible?
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

stickies - problem with drag and drop from closed folder Empty Re: stickies - problem with drag and drop from closed folder

Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:32 pm
Sorry, no way to stop the store tree from appearing, but I'll take a look at the "select next item" thing for the next release, as that would make sense.

Tom
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum