Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AlexPORT

Bugs when hiding/showing and switching notes Empty Bugs when hiding/showing and switching notes

Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:38 am
Greetings! I already wrote to you before, but I see that some problems for me still remain:

1) When showing all notes through "Show/Hide All", another note becomes active, not the one that was before hiding them from the screen. After "Show/Hide All" the same note should remain active.
2) Alt+Tab does not work correctly when the application button is shown on the taskbar. If notes are active, pressing Alt + Tab once does not switch to the next application. Normally, the next application on the list should be activated.
3) The button on the taskbar should be hidden when notes are hidden from "Show/Hide All". And show back when all notes are shown again.

Because of the listed bugs, I use "Simple Sticky Notes". It has two separate key combinations "Show All" and "Hide All" notes. This is relatively handy when switching between notes and another application. Although there is also no button on the taskbar and Alt + Tab. In general, I want a more convenient switch between notes and other applications ...
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum