Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dfaure

Feature request: Automatic sticky styling at creation Empty Feature request: Automatic sticky styling at creation

Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:57 pm
Some stickies skins are providing a way to create one note from another older one using some kind of "+" shortcut or equivalent (for example, the "Win10 Sticky Notes Style" skin).

I would find rather convenient that notes created this way would "inherit" some/all styles of the original note instead of the default one, preventing me lots of right-click menu action to setup the new note looking and flags selection accordingly.

Practically, this could also results in a new note right-click menu action to offer the feature even if the skin doesn't provide it, and some extra options to select which feature are to be "cloned".
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

Feature request: Automatic sticky styling at creation Empty Re: Feature request: Automatic sticky styling at creation

Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:16 pm
Try holding control as you move a note - that will create an exact copy of it.  I know that's not exactly what you're looking for, but it might be a better workaround?

Tom
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum