Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Burak

Properties change of multiple stickies Empty Properties change of multiple stickies

Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:24 pm
Hi,

I have resisted so long not to install version 9 but in the end for some bugs of version 8 , I installed it to my W10 notebook.
Upon installing Version 9e gave the open stickies on the desktop , the scrollbar feature.
The closed stickies are ok , they did not have their properties change.
However now I have multiple notes that need to be set scrollback off.
Is there any to do this by selecting and setting them to scrollbar off by one action or do I need to edit each note one by one to change the scrollback setting?

Thanks for reading,
Burak

Properties change of multiple stickies Empty Re: Properties change of multiple stickies

Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:54 am
Properties change of multiple stickies QzLg8x6

Is this a solution for your problem ?
Burak

Properties change of multiple stickies Empty Re:Properties change of multiple stickies

Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:42 pm
Hi Sooyke,

I could understand your message. There is no image or link in your message.
Therefore I could not see what could be the solution to the problem...

Would you post again by checking it?

Thanks,
Burak

Properties change of multiple stickies Empty Re: Properties change of multiple stickies

Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:54 am
Hi Burak ,

Strange i can see the image ,  this is the link https://i.imgur.com/qzLg8x6.png

When you open the traymenu there is a menu option  " Set All " where you find scrollbar on / off .

Have a nice weekend
Sooyke
Burak

Properties change of multiple stickies Empty Re:Properties change of multiple stickies

Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:24 pm
Hi Sooyke,

Thank you, it worked fine.
I could not see because imgur is blocked by my isp, however I could see by a vpn connection.

Thanks a lot.
Burak
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum