Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mlsoun

Microsoft Teams user presence status Empty Microsoft Teams user presence status

Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:30 pm
i tried in many versions ago the Caffeine for showing status Online in MS Teams, but it does not work. After few minutes i was yellow (away). have anybody experience that was it fixed and is it working now ?
longwalk

Microsoft Teams user presence status Empty Re: Microsoft Teams user presence status

Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:10 pm
run as administrator? That works for me.
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

Microsoft Teams user presence status Empty Re: Microsoft Teams user presence status

Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:02 pm
It's always worked OK for me without running as admin - but some machines are different.

Try the -useshift or the -stes command line options?  You might have more luck with those?

Tom
StardustForever

Microsoft Teams user presence status Empty Odd that

Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:41 pm
Works for me as well. And what's crazy is I use it for that exact purpose, maintaining the online status in Teams.

If running as admin didn't help, you might want to try uninstalling/reinstalling Teams. Additionally, I'd recommend closing everything possible from the taskbar besides Teams and Caffeine. If that doesn't work try closing everything from Task Manager that doesn't crash Windows.

Lastly, ensure you're on the latest version of Caffeine and Teams.
StardustForever

Microsoft Teams user presence status Empty Another tip

Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:50 pm
Oops, forgot to mention a couple more tips. Goes without saying but try rebooting. That one is a no-brainer, but what about this... Are you sure you installed the correct version of Caffeine? There's a 32-bit version and a 64-bit version contained in the caffeine.zip download. The .exe files are labeled accordingly. 

I can't share a link as a guest, but for finding the bit number for your computer, just google, 'figure out how many bits windows 10'. The first link worked perfectly.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum