Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LaurentG

Slight bug in transparency/opacity management Empty Slight bug in transparency/opacity management

Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:05 pm
If we change in settings default opacity of a given style, then apply this style to an existing note, the note gets opacity as defined for the style (OK) EXCEPT if we change this opacity from any value to "100% (solid)", in which case note gets opacity defined for the style BEFORE change.
After a stop/start of stickies, reapply the style to the note apply the opacity as defined, even if it is 100%

Scenario to reproduce :

Create a note
Open settings
set default Opacity to 50% for style 9
Close settings
Set the note to style 9
=> its opacity is set to 50% (OK)

Open settings
set default Opacity to 20% for style 9
Close settings
Set the note to style 9
=> its opacity is set to 20% (OK again)

Open settings
set default Opacity to 100% for style 9
Close settings
Set the note to style 9
=> its opacity remains at 20% (Wrong !)
Set the note to any other style with 100% opacity
=> its opacity is set to 100% (OK)
Set the note to style 9
=> its opacity goes back to 20% (Wrong !)

exit stickies
restart stickies
Set the note to style 9
=> its opacity is set to 100% (OK...)
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

Slight bug in transparency/opacity management Empty Re: Slight bug in transparency/opacity management

Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:16 pm
Thanks for the report - this is something which I've already had reported, and have fixed, but not yet released.  It's quite a small thing as you appreciate - unless of course you're looking to change the opacity.

If it bugs you, this build should sort the problem out: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sgobl3ehzckdkht/stickiesbf.zip?dl=0

Tom
LaurentG

Slight bug in transparency/opacity management Empty Re: Slight bug in transparency/opacity management

Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:49 am
Thank you for the build, but since this (very slight...) defect do not really impact me, I prefer to stay on "official" build. My remark was only as a matter of record, to be sure you were aware of.
Nevertheless I appreciate your proposal.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum