Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
sbeyerkc

Stickies text window color Empty Stickies text window color

Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:15 pm
I'm using the Skinner download that requires Stickies v10.1a (which I've confirmed). After reading the .chm a dozen times, I've written my first skin from an original design (.png) and it seems fully functional but I cannot get an all black window with colored text. It looks like it in the design phase, but when the .ssk is created/selected I get a black font on a white background. This has got to be something so simple I'm overlooking it, but even after downloading and studying other stickies with non-white backgrounds I still can't figure it out. Any ideas? Need more info? I'm not sure what pertinent design details to post.

Here's my preview...

Stickies text window color X19Zv3udaR8AAAAASUVORK5CYII=

and my sticky...

Stickies text window color CUIxM+F7cW4jMRcXuDkeNmcJP8P8n4UEqfQ2YgAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Stickies text window color Empty Re: Stickies text window color

Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:48 pm
Stickies text window color 333310

You  can set default values in the Note Skin Properties or you can use the traymenu " Settings Appearance " to set the default style to your colors .
sbeyerkc

Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:05 pm
Sooyke, my skin properties are as follows...

Stickies text window color ZlZ9bmWCQiGEhAaFQggJjf8DLyPWVoFwne8AAAAASUVORK5CYII=

but that didn't work unless I've done something to override that setting.

If by "Settings Appearance" you are refering to Note Settings, they are as follows...

Stickies text window color 8D8g5U3bRBI3sAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Thanks for your response!

Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:29 pm
Stickies text window color 332811

I was referring to the traymenu " Settings " , maybe you could try to set your colors there because it overrides the other settings .
sbeyerkc

Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:02 am
Thanks Sooyke, that looks like a user run-time setting. I was hoping for a design setting. I'll look at tiles, maybe that will get me there.

Have a great evening!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum