Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
OldGrantonian

Option to launch new stickies already rolled up Empty Option to launch new stickies already rolled up

Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:23 am
99% of my stickies consist only of a title - no body text. Therefore, it would be nice if each new sticky was already rolled up. 

Currently the defaults do not support that option.

BTW: The advantage is that I can snap a dozen stickies at the lower right of my screen, while only using a small space. If that space happens to be empty on the web page - fine. Otherwise, I can bump them all simultaneously to one hour later if I happen to be busy when they pop up.

Please  Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

Option to launch new stickies already rolled up Empty Re: Option to launch new stickies already rolled up

Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:30 pm
I've made a note to look into that option.  I hope you appreciate that you're probably on your own for wanting this, which is why the app doesn't do it already!

A work-around you might like to consider in the meanwhile is that if you create a skin with no space for the actual content and set that as your default, then new notes will occupy a very small vertical space.  If you need one to actually have content, then switch the skin to the default one.  Bit of a hack, but it would get it working as you'd like today.

Tom
OldGrantonian

Option to launch new stickies already rolled up Empty Re: Option to launch new stickies already rolled up

Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:31 am
I've tried Skinner previously for something else. I was about to have a go when I looked in the system tray icon > Set All > Rolled-up

And of course, I can unroll any single sticky if necessary. So, that takes care of that feature request :-)

These options weren't there yesterday. Maybe I accidentally activated something while I was deleting some illegal software from my registry.

BTW:  I notice you use Viglinks on the page. If you try automated testing software such as Watir or Selenium, you can click the links in an endless loop 24/7.

Thanks for your help.
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:12 pm
I'd be surprised if the menu items really did appear overnight - they should always be present.

Viglinks?  You don't mean in Stickies do you?  There's no monetization code in Stickies?

Tom
OldGrantonian

Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:43 am
Admin wrote:Viglinks?  You don't mean in Stickies do you?  There's no monetization code in Stickies?

There are two occurrences of the word "space" in your first post to me, Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:30 pm

Both occurrences have Viglinks to here:

https://www.theshelvingstore.com/furniture?SSAID=389818

Thanks.
juice

Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:53 am
OldGrantonian wrote:
There are two occurrences of the word "space" in your first post to me, Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:30 pm

Both occurrences have Viglinks

Just FYI, there's no links on those words here.

Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:16 pm
Option to launch new stickies already rolled up VL8DxFE

You can see it if you are using win10 Edge browser.There are more hidden 1 pixel gifs with hiddenViglink on the page but if you are using adblocker ( or Opera browser ) they are removed. 
This is a free forum hosting site and all money from selling user data will go to the host forumotion not stickies.There is nothing you can do when you host your forum here.There is no such thing as a free lunch............
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum