Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Agent641

Disable Alt+Arrow keys from shifting sticky note Empty Disable Alt+Arrow keys from shifting sticky note

Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:28 am
Hi, I recently upgraded from V7 to V10, and I use Alt+Arrow keys a lot to move the cursor around on the sticky note by one word at a time, but in the new version, Alt+ arrow keys moves the sticky notes position on screen, rather than the cursor position within the text on the note.

Can this behavior be disabled? I've searched through the settings and the KB but haven't found any reference to this key combo behavior.

Cheers

Disable Alt+Arrow keys from shifting sticky note Empty Re: Disable Alt+Arrow keys from shifting sticky note

Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:41 am
Disable Alt+Arrow keys from shifting sticky note Alt10

The default standard shortcut in a windows edit control is  Ctrl + arrow . As far as i know Alt + arrow in all stickies versions moved the sticky . Maybe some third party utility ( AHK ? ) changed that in your system ?
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

Disable Alt+Arrow keys from shifting sticky note Empty Re: Disable Alt+Arrow keys from shifting sticky note

Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:54 am
The shortcut can't be turned off, but then again it's not changed, either.  Perhaps this was a temporary thing on your system which disappeared after a restart?

Tom
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum