Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ghdave

New Stickies are Tiny Empty New Stickies are Tiny

Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:01 pm
Hi!  I changed monitors, but also had some Windows updates.  Now my new Stickies are tiny.  The Stickies that were already there are fine but their titles are tiny.   I can adjust the new Sticky size, but the title bars and titles remain tiny.   My new monitor is hi-res but I've scaled up to 175% and everything else looks normal.  Any thoughts, anyone?

New Stickies are Tiny Empty Re: New Stickies are Tiny

Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:34 am
https://zhornsoftware.forumotion.com/t48-4k-display-and-mouse-gestures

You can take a look at this post for some info from Tom Revell . It seems not all skins are dpi "ready"  !
ghdave

Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:04 pm
Sooyke, thanks for that!  I figured it was something like that, but my search of the forum didn't find the post you reference.  As that post is a couple of years old, does anyone perchance know which skins now will work with a 4K display?  Thanks!
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:34 pm
I think it's just the default one - although the skin language supports different DPI settings, I'm not sure anyone has taken advantage of that :/

Tom
ghdave

Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:31 pm
Is the "default" skin for 10.0d simply Stickies9 (aka "Default v9 Skin" on the List)?

I'm trying to use the Skin Designer for the first time after using Stickies for some years, and having very tough going.  I'm working on a post under Stickies Skinning.  I'm trying to slightly modify the Default that displays correctly on the new 4K monitor.  You might mention here how to change the DPI settings.

Thanks, Tom, for this software!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum