Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mike M
Mike M

Increment number in "number in circle" Empty Increment number in "number in circle"

Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:39 pm
Can the number in "number in circle" increment? Only shows 1.

Increment number in "number in circle" Empty Re: Increment number in "number in circle"

Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:10 am
You can use   Ctrl + MouseScroll  changes the number.
Mike M
Mike M

Increment number in "number in circle" Empty Mystery solved

Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:35 pm
Thank you. Works as I had hoped. Is it documented anywhere with all of the latest changes in ver 10?

Increment number in "number in circle" Empty Re: Increment number in "number in circle"

Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:18 pm
I could not find it but using MouseScroll and Ctrl or Shift is a much used method in stickies so it was try and error  Smile

New functions or changes in win10 you find it here:
https://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk/stickies/versions.html

But most answers are in the helpfile ( traymenu help) it is like a good manual , even interesting to read from a-z so many things i did not knew but could used i found there .
But the incrementing is not mentioned in the keyboard shortcuts ( or i missed it  silent )
Mike M
Mike M

Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:10 pm
Hopefully a minor glitch...right click stickies icon, click on Stickies help... and nothing happens. Will also post this issue elsewhere.
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:35 pm
I thought reading this I might have forgotten it - but checking it looks like I did remember to put it into the help file:

Number tool (n)
Put a number in a filled circle onto the image. Change the size of the circle with the mouse wheel and hold control as you move the wheel to alter which number is added to the circle. Holding shift with the wheel changes the circle colour, and holding alt alter the size of the number in the circle. 

Tom
Mike M
Mike M

Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:43 pm
Tom,

I did find the documentation on the "number in circle". Explains it well. However, getting to the help is a bit tricky. Right-clicking the Stickies taskbar icon, then "Stickies help..." doesn't do anything. Found the .chm file and made a shortcut on my desktop.

Mike
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum